Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cockeyed....

Yes people, I am cockeyed! Because of that previous hip injury my left leg is 3/8" shorter than my right leg. This throws my hips out of balance and is just throwing EVERYTHING out of whack. I'm going through some physical therapy to strengthen some hip muscles and other stuff. ALSO, the doc wanted me to wear this shoe insert to get me back even. It felt weird at first, but I think I'm getting use to it.

Oh, and get this. Part of my physical therapy is to work on the stationary bike some to help keep my cardio endurance up. I spent 10 minutes on the bike this morning and was about to DIE!!! What is up with that!?!?!? I can run 12 miles but can't bike for 10 minutes. Talk about feeling PUNY!!!!! It works a whole different set of muscles and boy were those muscles mad at me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment