Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday,11:30am

So, on the RV headed out to the next transition point. I don't want to jinx ourselves, but I have to say so far this has been a great trip. Everything has been going really smooth so far. It's really hard to understand how this whole trip works unless you've done it before, be we have gotten everything down to a science. All the transfer point locations and hotel locations are in the GPS already and that makes it so much easier. All the information is organized in a binder that make it easy to understand. So far so good.

Ok, so I have to mention someone who has been so instrumental in making this trip so wonderful for me.....and that is MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!! He is so supportive and understanding. I miss him TREMENDOUSLY and can't wait to get home to see him and the boys!!! I think about him a lot even though we don't talk often. This schedule is so crazy and this RV is so packed with people it's hard to have much conversation on the phone. Anywho....love the family and miss them....but having a great time too! My 4 year old wanted to come 'running with mommy'. I know he wasn't really sure of what he was asking. We do take short runs around the block and him and Cambo do a great job, but I can't IMAGINE trying to bring kids on this trip/!!!

I don't want to jinx us, but so far this has been a wonderfully easy trip. NO problems whatsoever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment