Monday, September 13, 2010

Advocare!

I am sooo excited!!! I have had such great results taking these nutritional supplements. I feel better! I feel better about myself!! I have more energy!

I was skeptical at first. I was running one day with a friend of mine, Lydia, and I was venting to her about how I run 20+ miles a week, watch what I eat, but STILL could not get rid of those last 10 lbs and couple of inches from my waist. She suggested I take a few products from Advocare. Well, I did...and waited. I didn't want any of my friends to know at first. I mean, I didn't know what to expect. I didn't want them to think I was crazy or anything. BUT...ya know what....it WORKED!!! I am fitting back into pants that I haven't been able to wear in over a YEAR!!! Don't get me wrong...they aren't magic pills. I still exercise and eat right...but these products fill in those nutrional gaps for me. They protect my muscles when I exercise and help those same muscles recover. And I have more energy. Anyway, I could go on and on...

I love the products so much I have decided to spread the word. I want to help other ladies (and/or guys) feel as good as I do.

Check out this page and all the products. Looove them!!!!

Advocare

Stay tuned...you'll be hearing lots more......

No comments:

Post a Comment