Thursday, April 8, 2010

3.0 miles

Ok, so it's not so much about the mileage...it's the fact that I managed to do it under a 10 min/mile pace. My average pace worked out to be 9:50. AND...this was my first run on my new shoes. They are the same exact model as my old shoes...but I guess my old shoes were more worn out than I knew b/c I could tell a big difference. Not in a bad way....just that the shoes were controlling my foot a little more than normal. Anyway, I think I'm gonna like them. I ran by myself tonight. Didn't like it at all. I'm getting VERY spoiled to having company along on my runs. It is soooo much more fun to run with a buddy. BUT sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!! So I ran alone!!!! Just about 21 more days till the big relay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment