Monday, March 1, 2010

SEEDS 5k

The picture above is from the 2009 SEEDS one mile fun run.  We all ran on that event last year.
There is also a 5k race.  I wanted to do that too, but hadn't been running any last year so I knew I wouldn't be able to complete it.  Well this year is a different story.  I registered for the 5k and signed us all up for the 1 mile fun run.  The race is structured so that you can run the 5k and then the fun run.  I'm excited!!  This will be the first race I ran in over 2 years.  I'm excited about getting to run with the kids too!  I want them to think that everyday exercise is just a normal part of life.  I'll let y'all know how we all do.....

All the money raised from this race benefits the Daphne area schools...
http://www.seedsindaphne.org/

Christina
(Sent from iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment